Your life. Your money. Your hours. Why be tied to regular banking hours when you can manage your Guaranty accounts whenever you need to! Enroll today to get started.
- Bank anytime, anywhere
- Online banking is free with any Guaranty Bank deposit account
- Make payments, track payments and manage finances all in one place – view a demo here! Plus:
- View current balances
- Pay a person quickly and easily*
- Transfer funds between banks with Interbank Transfer*
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View images of cleared checks
- Send personalized gift checks with GiftPay*
- Expedited rush payments available*
- Download account info into spreadsheets or financial programs
- Review account histories
- Receive your bills electronically with eBills
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Pay all bills through one screen
- No postage stamps
- Bill pay is free with eStatement enrollment; without it's $4.25 per month (waived for Elite Checking customers)
- Save time and reduce errands
- Reduce paper waste
- Features state-of-the-art security
1. What is Interbank Transfer?
Interbank Transfer allows you to transfer funds to or from your eligible Guaranty Bank account(s) and other eligible account(s) held by you at another financial institution or brokerage company in the United States.
2. Who is eligible for Interbank Transfer?
Interbank Transfer is available to consumer Online Banking customers of Guaranty Bank.
3. How do I sign up for Interbank Transfer?
Each eligible Guaranty Bank account may be enrolled in the Interbank Transfer service within Online Banking. Interbank Transfer is an option on the submenu of the "Accounts" tab. To sign up, click "Interbank Transfer" and follow the enrollment process. All of your non-Guaranty Bank accounts will be required to complete a verification process. Verification instructions will be displayed to you during the enrollment process.
4. What types of accounts are eligible for Interbank Transfer service?
- Guaranty Bank checking accounts, savings accounts, and money market accounts.
- Checking accounts, savings accounts, and money market accounts held at a financial institution in the United Sates that are able to accept ACH transfers.
- Investment and brokerage accounts from other institutions in the United States that are able to accept ACH transfers.
Enrollment of non-Guaranty Bank accounts is limited to three per consumer Online Banking ID.
5. What types of accounts are ineligible for Interbank Transfer service?
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- 401k accounts
- Custodial and/or Trust accounts
- Business accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) or other time-based accounts
- Loan accounts (including credit card and equity accounts)
- Accounts held at financial institutions located outside of the United States
6. Are there any limits on Interbank Transfers?
- Three inbound transfers per day not to exceed an accumulative total of $1,000.
- Three outbound transfers per day not to exceed an accumulative total of $1,000.
If you have transfer needs that exceed the standard limit amounts, you may apply to have your limits increased. Please contact Internet Banking at 417.885.0557, or via secure message through Online Banking, or visit a banking center.
7. Am I charged a fee from Guaranty Bank for using Interbank Transfer?
Transfers from your accounts at other financial institutions to your Guaranty Bank accounts (Interbank Credit) are free.
Transfers from your Guaranty Bank accounts to your accounts at other financial institutions (Interbank Debit) are $1.00 per transfer.
8. When will Interbank Transfers be posted to my account?
Guaranty Bank's cutoff time for submitting Interbank Transfers is 2:30 p.m. Central Time Monday thru Friday. Funds requested to be transferred prior to the cutoff time will be debited or credited accordingly to your Guaranty Bank account on that business day. In the case of a future dated or recurring transfer, the cutoff time will be applicable on the business day of the scheduled date of the transfer.
Transfers initiated after the cutoff time will be processed on the following business day. Funds requested to be transferred will be debited or credited to non-Guaranty Bank accounts according to the receiving Financial Institution's availability and transaction processing schedule.
Our business days are Monday through Friday, except for federal banking holidays.
It may take an additional business day for the transaction to be reflected in the account balance of accounts held at other financial institutions.
9. Can I cancel an Interbank Transfer?
Future dated and recurring transfers can be canceled by 2:30 p.m. Central Time the business day prior to the scheduled transfer date. If the transfer is dated for the current business day you will need to contact Guaranty Bank prior to 2:30 Central Time to cancel the transfer.